Heart & Home Real Estate has put together a comprehensive game plan & marketing campaign that will get your home sold fast, and at a very affordable cost! We service home owners in Eugene, OR; Springfield, OR; and throughout Lane County. See our strategy below, and contact us with any questions you may have or if you are interested in knowing your home value.
First things first: Prior to Listing Your Home for Sale
There are plenty of things we'll want to prepare and discuss before getting your home on the market including: its value & your goals. Below is a list of items we address when we first meet prior to listing your home.
1. CMA: Analyze & review Real Estate market to determine price range with seller
2. Public Property Report: Verify county information
3. View home with seller, ask questions, and provide feedback
4. Discuss seller’s goals
5. Discuss marketing strategy & game-plan to get home sold!
Probably one of the most important stages is the pre-listing stage. As you can see below, we spend some quality time preparing you & your home to be at its best when it enters the home selling market!
1. Prepare and sign contract
2. We hire Professional Stager to meet seller, suggest & rearrange for staging purposes OR Landscaping cleanup
3. We hire Professional Photographer– Photos & Video
4. Sign in yard, lockbox, booties if needed
5. Seller to work on Seller Disclosure forms
6. Market & activate listing in MLS at seller’s desired start date
Listing your home for Sale
The big day has arrived and your home is going into MLS to be available to the public for sale. Here are some marketing tasks we do to get your home in front of as many buyers eyes as possible:
1. Enter in MLS (day 1)
2. Enter onto all other real estate websites (day 1)
4. Take Zillow video (within the first 5 days)
5. We are on page 1 google search for Lane County Homes!!
6. Market on Facebook –3,000+ followers (week 1)
7. Send electronic flyer to all Lane County Agents (week 2)
8. Periodically Refresh in MLS
9. Order eco-board (week 1)
10. Broker tour (optional)
11. Request ‘showing feedback’ from every agent that shows home to provide to sellers
12. Periodically check-in & visit vacant listings
13. Provide ongoing neighborhood market updates to sellers
14. Provide monthly analytical reports to sellers
15. Review offers with sellers & explain PROs & CONs of each component
16. Available to communicate: days, evenings, weekends.
In Contract– “Pending Sale”
You have received an offer on your house, and after negotiating to a price & terms you agree with, we are now pending! The first good news is: no more scheduled showings to prepare for! Our job from here is to take you step by step and navigate through the real estate contractual agreement
1. Make sure we & buyers are on task with all contractual dates
2. Verify buyer’s earnest money is in escrow
3. Coordinate buyers home inspection with sellers schedule, and discuss with seller any repairs requested by buyer
4. Appraisal is ordered & performed
5. Continually check in with buyers agent & lender to make sure all is well & on schedule
6. Get us to the finish line to sign, close, fund and hand keys to buyers
Flat Fee Commission
With full representation, 20+ years of experience, and a commitment to sell your home fast- We offer our sellers a Flat Fee Listing service! Heart & Home Real Estate charges a flat fee of just $4,900* for every home we list, plus 2.5% to the buyer's real estate agent. That's it! It doesn't matter what the sales price of your home is! At $200,000- your total commission fee = 4.9%; at a sales price of $250,000 the total commission is 4.5%, at $350,000 it calculates to 3.9%! That's it!
*Flat fee charge of $6,000 for homes listed above $500,000.
Heart & Home Real Estate
'Putting our Heart into Every Home'
To learn more please contact us today by either calling or texting: 541-554-7918,
or email us at: email@example.com